Le Forum du Visa Schengen. The Schengen Visa Forum.

Questions en matière de Visa Schengen. Questions about the Schengen Visa.

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Please Help ; Ask for schengen Visa in UK

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
joujou
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Please Help ; Ask for schengen Visa in UK   Jeu 19 Fév à 3:55

I'm Thai nationality studying in UK, holding student Visa. I will complete my programme in UK at the end of April.
I would like to ask for Schengen Visa in order to travel to France, German, Spain and another schengen countries between 1 May - 6 June.
And I won't return to UK again but go directly to USA to continue my further education on 6 June. (I've all documents supporting from the University in USA)

My questions are following ;

1**. My UK visa is valid only untill May but once I will depart from UK to Schengen countries, I won't return to UK again, Could I apply for schengen in UK ?
2. If I could, What are all required documents supporting my case?

** I read the regulation on France embassy in UK via website, they said that A national passport or official travel document valid for more than 3 months beyond the validity of the requested visa, with a blank visa page to affix the visa sticker. Your British Residence permit must also exceed by more than 3 months the validity of the requested visa.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MD
Diamond

MessageSujet: Re: Please Help ; Ask for schengen Visa in UK   Jeu 19 Fév à 9:56

You can apply for a Schengen visa in UK.

Supporting documents:

- national passport or official travel document valid for more than 3 months beyond the validity of the requested visa, with a blank visa page to affix the visa sticker
- British Residence permit which must also exceed by more than 3 months the validity of the requested visa or an explanation of your final destination after leaving the Schengen area: your US student visa for example
- financial resources (about 60 euros per day)
- travel insurance
- air ticket to leave the Schengen area
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Please Help ; Ask for schengen Visa in UK
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1