Le Forum du Visa Schengen. The Schengen Visa Forum.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Forum du Visa Schengen. The Schengen Visa Forum.

Questions en matière de Visa Schengen. Questions about the Schengen Visa.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Aliexpress : codes promo valables sur tout le site
Voir le deal

I need some help please (shengen visa)

2 participants
AuteurMessage
zadel
Nouveau

I need some help please (shengen visa) Empty
MessageSujet: I need some help please (shengen visa)   I need some help please (shengen visa) EmptyMar 16 Juin à 19:58

I am exposing here all my situation, since I don't find all the information to fill all doubts. I hope you can help because it's very confusing.

I'm from Mexico and I am traveling to do a Master degree in Europe.

I'm admitted to a program but I'm still waiting for the response of a scholarship.

I have to go to the Netherlands for 3 weeks in August, then for one year to Austria (starting in September).

The university in Austria asked me to apply for the residence permit (special cases of gainful employment) but since I still don't have the scholarship, I can't apply for the visa.
What they told me is if I get a Visa D+C, I could apply for the other visa, once I get there.

Can I ask for Type D+C visa for over 6 months?

Can I go as a tourist to the Netherlands (for 3 weeks) in August after I get the type D+C for Austria?

Thanks a lot for any help you can give me
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
xjessie007
Nouveau

I need some help please (shengen visa) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: I need some help please (shengen visa)   I need some help please (shengen visa) EmptyJeu 25 Juin à 21:52

Yes, category C+D is long term, so it is good for travel for more than 6 months.
Once you get the visa for NL, it is good for the whole schengen zone, so AU too. (provided it says etats schengen on the valid for line)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

I need some help please (shengen visa)
Page 1 sur 1