Le Forum du Visa Schengen. The Schengen Visa Forum.

Questions en matière de Visa Schengen. Questions about the Schengen Visa.

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  
anipassion.com
Partagez | 

Terms of schengen for non-visa holders (pasport stamp only)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
gnz
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Terms of schengen for non-visa holders (pasport stamp only)   Mer 1 Juil à 11:56

Hi, I started my european trip in Portugal and I am currently in Spain. I would like to spend the next year, or more, traveling through the rest of Europe.

I have a business back at home, and I keep running it remotely, so I work from here but it has nothing to do with Europe (other than spending my money here).

Today it is two months since I arrived in Lisbon. All I have on my passport is a hard-to-read stamp with the date of my arrival. I a national of Mexico.

So, what would be the correct way for me to go as far as visas is concerned? I can limit my stay in each country for less than three months, no prob.

Thank you for your help.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MD
Diamond

MessageSujet: Re: Terms of schengen for non-visa holders (pasport stamp only)   Jeu 2 Juil à 19:50

You are allowed to stay at least 3 months per periode of 6 months in the Schengen area,cordind to European regulation.

Your right to stay longer without a visa depends on the bilateral agreements signed by Mexico and the Schengen country where you stay. I would recommend to ask the Mexican consulate, which is supposed to know.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Terms of schengen for non-visa holders (pasport stamp only)
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1