Le Forum du Visa Schengen. The Schengen Visa Forum.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Forum du Visa Schengen. The Schengen Visa Forum.

Questions en matière de Visa Schengen. Questions about the Schengen Visa.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur portable Urban Factory ...
19.99 € 39.99 €
Voir le deal

Transit Visa for non EU citizens living in Poland

2 participants
AuteurMessage
mostoc
Nouveau

Transit Visa for non EU citizens living in Poland Empty
MessageSujet: Transit Visa for non EU citizens living in Poland   Transit Visa for non EU citizens living in Poland EmptyDim 13 Aoû à 13:28

Dear Sir,
I am a Polish, my husband is from Morocco. We both live in Poland. We were planning a trip to Morocco by car, so in that case he needs a schengen transit visa. First country is Germany so we applied in German consulat. They refused, because we don't have a permanent job! Is that a reason? I would like to mention, that we came to Poland 3 months ago, and my husband recently got a temporary residence card, so before it was impossible to look for a job without this id card. But my parents agreed to give us the "living sources" I think incase of transit visa we don't need to prove our financial conditions. Moreover, the consulat didn't give us an official word (for ex. a letter), but a lady just told us that her boss didn't agree. Please explain me, if I m wrong, but it is not a professional way, and I can not understand that decision. We are not going to stay in shengen area, but we need only a transit. Thank in advance for your answer.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MediaVisa.net
Rang: Administrateur
MediaVisa.net

MessageSujet: Re: Transit Visa for non EU citizens living in Poland   Transit Visa for non EU citizens living in Poland EmptyDim 13 Aoû à 19:33

Hello,

To obtain a Schengen visa, be it a transit visa or a short-stay visa, you need to fulfill the ordinary requirements applicable to the issue of such visas. One of the requirement is that you demonstrate your intention to return to your country. In this context having no job is often regarded by Consulates as a sign that you do not have strong ties with your country and that you are likely not to return. This may sound harsh but this the daily reality of Schengen visas.

Regards.

Martin
MediaVisa.net
Schengen visa insurance plans accepted by all Consulates - Subscribe with or without credit card
http://www.mediavisa.net
mostoc
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: Transit Visa for non EU citizens living in Poland   Transit Visa for non EU citizens living in Poland EmptyLun 14 Aoû à 9:16

Thank you for your answer. There is any other way to prove the authenticity of our return to Poland? On the web site I found:

"...sufficient means of subsistence may be based on cash, travellers' cheques, credit cards or any other means that guarantees sufficient funds. Declarations of sponsorship or letters of guarantee from hosts, where they are provided for by national law, may also constitute evidence of sufficient means of subsistence."
MediaVisa.net
Rang: Administrateur
MediaVisa.net

MessageSujet: Re: Transit Visa for non EU citizens living in Poland   Transit Visa for non EU citizens living in Poland EmptyLun 14 Aoû à 9:56

Re,

This extract concerns the means of subsistence the visa applicant must show. It is another requirement, distinct from the one about the intention to return when the visa has expired.

Regards.

Martin
MediaVisa.net
Schengen visa insurance plans accepted by all Consulates - Subscribe with or without credit card
http://www.mediavisa.net
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Transit Visa for non EU citizens living in Poland   Transit Visa for non EU citizens living in Poland Empty

Transit Visa for non EU citizens living in Poland
Page 1 sur 1