Le Forum du Visa Schengen. The Schengen Visa Forum.

Questions en matière de Visa Schengen. Questions about the Schengen Visa.

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez | 

D Student Visa France + 1 transit Schengen

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Fernanda
Nouveau

MessageSujet: D Student Visa France + 1 transit Schengen   Mar 3 Juil à 17:11

Hi My name is Fernanda and I am Brazilian.

I am going to study in France from July 30th until the end of December and the French consulate has given me a D Student visa France + 1 transit schengen, Multiple entry, valid for 6 months starting on July 10th (the day of my flight), "dispense de carte de séjour"

After entering France (on a flight from Milan) on Jul 13th:

Can I leave the Schengen states (to go for a week in Turkey for example?) again during the lenght of my visa?

Can I cross to Switzerland (I can enter Switzerland with my passport without a problem) during the lenght of my visa?

The French consulate in São Paulo has informed that "after I enter France I can leave anytime and go anywhere" but from what I have been reading in this forum this is not true.

I am very concerned because I have a train ticket from Paris to Geneva and a return flight from Geneva to Istanbul before my course starts in Lyon (Jul 30th).

I'm really lost and I don't know what to do. Should I cancel these trips? Or can I rely on the "multiple entries" I am entitled in my visa?

Regards,

Fernanda Silva.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MediaVisa.net
Rang: Administrateur

MessageSujet: Re: D Student Visa France + 1 transit Schengen   Jeu 5 Juil à 10:40

Hello,

Nationals from Brazil are not subject to the Schengen visa requirement. So you can travel visa free anywhere in the Schengen area for a maximum of 90 days per half-year.

Switzerland and Turkey are not part of the Schengen area. You have to check whether or not you need a visa for these countries according to your nationaly.

Regards.

The MediaVisa.net team
MediaVisa.net
Schengen visa insurance accepted by all Consulates from € 1 a day. Purchase insurance now with or without credit
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.mediavisa.net

D Student Visa France + 1 transit Schengen
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1