Le Forum du Visa Schengen. The Schengen Visa Forum.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Forum du Visa Schengen. The Schengen Visa Forum.

Questions en matière de Visa Schengen. Questions about the Schengen Visa.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Dunk Low
64.99 € 129.99 €
Voir le deal

Visa France (+1 transit shengen)

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Yulia
Nouveau

Visa France (+1 transit shengen) Empty
MessageSujet: Visa France (+1 transit shengen)   Visa France (+1 transit shengen) EmptyVen 28 Déc à 0:26

Hello,
I have a question, I have visa France (+1 transit schengen) D type MULTY. I`m in france now.
I need to go to Belgium on 29th of december, and back to France on 31st of
december (in the morning). But the visa is valid only till the 30th of
december. What should I do? I haven`t the carte de sejour yet. I will receive
it only in the beggining of january. I have carte etudiant, passort, demande de
titre de sejour, assuarance and ISIC.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MD
Diamond

Visa France (+1 transit shengen) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Visa France (+1 transit shengen)   Visa France (+1 transit shengen) EmptyJeu 3 Jan à 21:09

It is late to answer your question, but it may be useful to other persons in the same situation.

The transit mentionned on your D visa allows you to transit only once through the territory of one or more Schengen states other than France on your way to France. Once you are in France, you are supposed to receive a "carte de séjour" within the validity of your visa. That "carte de séjour" allows you to travel without a visa to any other Schengen state.

Therefore, as long as you have not received that "carte de séjour", you need a visa to go to Belgium, though there is no immigration control between France and Belgium.

By the way, which "préfecture" is so slow?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Visa France (+1 transit shengen)
Page 1 sur 1