Le Forum du Visa Schengen. The Schengen Visa Forum.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Forum du Visa Schengen. The Schengen Visa Forum.

Questions en matière de Visa Schengen. Questions about the Schengen Visa.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

student visa followed by tourist visa

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Jo
Nouveau

student visa followed by tourist visa Empty
MessageSujet: student visa followed by tourist visa   student visa followed by tourist visa EmptyLun 7 Avr à 19:16

I'm an Australian studying in France on a 6 month student visa which runs out on the 1st of July. After it runs out, do I have another 3 months to travel around the Schengen countries? Do I need to leave the the schengen countries and come back in so that my passport is stamped?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MD
Diamond

student visa followed by tourist visa Empty
MessageSujet: Re: student visa followed by tourist visa   student visa followed by tourist visa EmptyVen 18 Avr à 9:11

It is still an area where there is no Schengen harmonisation.

It depends on the bilateral agreement that Australia has signed with the Schengen country you intend to visit and the interpretation given to it. Some may request a visa because you have spent already 3 months in the Schengen area, other not. Some may request an exit stamp on you passport.

Therefore you have to ask the Australian embassy, which should know, or the consulate of each Schengen country which you intend to visit.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

student visa followed by tourist visa
Page 1 sur 1