Le Forum du Visa Schengen. The Schengen Visa Forum.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Forum du Visa Schengen. The Schengen Visa Forum.

Questions en matière de Visa Schengen. Questions about the Schengen Visa.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Gigabyte Ecran PC Gamer 27″ LED M27Q (rev2.0) + Radeon RX 6950 ...
749 € 939 €
Voir le deal

problems in understanding VISA

2 participants
AuteurMessage
nanee141
Nouveau

problems in understanding VISA Empty
MessageSujet: problems in understanding VISA   problems in understanding VISA EmptyDim 26 Fév à 1:26

thanks

Dernière édition par nanee141 le Mar 11 Déc à 13:45, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MediaVisa.net
Rang: Administrateur
MediaVisa.net

MessageSujet: Re: problems in understanding VISA   problems in understanding VISA EmptyDim 26 Fév à 10:58

Hello,

Your wife may only stay until the 09.03.2006 (last validity date of the visa), even though the 90 days have not been fully used on that date.

Regards.

Martin
MediaVisa.net
http://www.mediavisa.net
nanee141
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: problems in understanding VISA   problems in understanding VISA EmptyLun 27 Fév à 19:31

Dear sir,
Thank you very much for your reply. I have a simple question. Is it possible for extending my wife VISA for 90days more. I am an indian citizen residing in SPAIN from the last 3 and half years and i have a valid residence card. please kindly confirm this to me.
Thank you,
srujan
MediaVisa.net
MediaVisa.net

MessageSujet: Re: problems in understanding VISA   problems in understanding VISA EmptyMar 28 Fév à 9:01

Hello,

I believe your wife should apply for family reunion.

Regards.

Martin
MediaVisa.net
Schengen visa insurances at the best price
nanee141
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: problems in understanding VISA   problems in understanding VISA EmptyMer 26 Avr à 17:22

Dear sir,

Thank you for this wonderful forum and quick reply.
As explained above, her VISA(type C for 90days) is valid untill 9th march 2006. We applied to the foreign police before the expiry for the extension. They asked me to get the insurance . We paid the insurance also. they gave the registration number and asked us to wait for the reply. Later after two weeks after her expiry they told that it is not possible for extension and I have to try in the subdelegacion. My wife has a medical problem. We took already a certificate from the doctor mentioning that she cant travel with this medical problem and she needs special treatment. Is it possible to get family reunion with VISA type C. Is the medical reason a strong reason for her stay here with me for copule of months
nanee141
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: problems in understanding VISA   problems in understanding VISA EmptyMer 26 Avr à 17:24

My wife tried to aplly for the family reunion. But the embassy people dont agree to issue the VISA. I showed my scholarship letter and also proof having enough funds. They are agreeing only for short stay VISA. We tried three time total. This is big problem in the embassy of spain, india
MediaVisa.net
MediaVisa.net

MessageSujet: Re: problems in understanding VISA   problems in understanding VISA EmptyMer 26 Avr à 17:34

Hello,

I did not see your previous message.

Where is your wife now ?

Regards.

Martin
MediaVisa.net
nanee141
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: problems in understanding VISA   problems in understanding VISA EmptyMer 26 Avr à 17:39

she is in SPAIN now at present
nanee141
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: problems in understanding VISA   problems in understanding VISA EmptyMer 26 Avr à 17:40

my previous message is in the top of the present thread
MediaVisa.net
MediaVisa.net

MessageSujet: Re: problems in understanding VISA   problems in understanding VISA EmptyMer 26 Avr à 19:22

Hello,

Is she still legal in Spain ?

Regards.

Martin
MediaVisa.net
nanee141
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: problems in understanding VISA   problems in understanding VISA EmptyMer 26 Avr à 19:48

My wife got schengen VISA TYPE C which means she can come and stay for 90days here.
On the stamp the details are like this.

SCHENGEN VISADO

VALID FROM: 12/12/05 UNTILL: 09/03/2006
MAX :90DAYS

She entered schengen zone on 25/02/2006.

Rest of the details I have explained already in my previous posts.

We applied to the foreign police before her VISA expiry on 08/03/2006. The police while I am applying asked me to get insurance also. I provided them the insurance document. Two weeks after her expiry, THE7Y TOLD IT IS NOT IN THIER HANDS AS THE visa IS FOR 90DAYS AND THEY CANT EXTEND THIS. But the chief authority suggested me to apply for familyreunion based on medical reasons. In the medical certificate issued by the doctor, it was mentioned clearly that she has to stay in spain even after her expiry as she cant travel with the medical problem.

I hope you can understand the situation.
I request you to kindly give me your suggestions and thank you once more for the quick reply and your service.
MediaVisa.net
MediaVisa.net

MessageSujet: Re: problems in understanding VISA   problems in understanding VISA EmptyJeu 27 Avr à 17:46

Hello,

The bad news is that you wife is now illegal in Spain as the period of validity of the visa has expired on 9 march 2006, irrespect of the fact that your wife has not used the 90 days granted by the visa.

As your know our website specializes about Schengen visa, not in family reunion. Yet it is my understanding that in most european countries, your wife would be entitled to family reunion as you are a resident in Spain as a student.

Unless there is a specific restriction in Spanish law prohibiting family reunion in a case like yours, which i doubt, I do not understand why you wife was not simply granted family reunion from her country of origin.

I believe it's time for you to get a specialized spanish lawyer.

Regards.

Martin
MediaVisa.net
nanee141
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: problems in understanding VISA   problems in understanding VISA EmptyMer 9 Aoû à 11:49

Dear sir,

Thank you for your help and your excellent site. I have a problem in understanding one VISA. The conditions are like this

VISADO- ESPANA ( +1 TRANSIT 0.05 SCHEGEN)

THE VISA IS VALID UNTILL 16-08-2006.

SINGLE ENTRY VISA. Citizen of INDIA.

I am planning to return to INDIA on 10-08-2006. Do I need a transit VISA for amsterdam airport? I am planning to travel to INDIA via amsterdam.

Please try to respond to my message. Again thanks a lot for your help anf your excellent site
MediaVisa.net
MediaVisa.net

MessageSujet: Re: problems in understanding VISA   problems in understanding VISA EmptyMer 9 Aoû à 16:30

Hello,

Your answer has been answered by MediaVisa.net free online consultation service. Double posting is not necessary.

Regards,

Martin
MediaVisa.net
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: problems in understanding VISA   problems in understanding VISA Empty

problems in understanding VISA
Page 1 sur 1