Le Forum du Visa Schengen. The Schengen Visa Forum.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Forum du Visa Schengen. The Schengen Visa Forum.

Questions en matière de Visa Schengen. Questions about the Schengen Visa.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret dresseur d’élite ETB Pokémon EV06 Mascarade Crépusculaire
56.90 €
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment :
Xiaomi Mi Smart Camera 2K Standard Edition (design ...
Voir le deal
11.39 €

Terms of schengen for non-visa holders (pasport stamp only)

2 participants
AuteurMessage
gnz
Nouveau

Terms of schengen for non-visa holders (pasport stamp only) Empty
MessageSujet: Terms of schengen for non-visa holders (pasport stamp only)   Terms of schengen for non-visa holders (pasport stamp only) EmptyMer 1 Juil à 11:56

Hi, I started my european trip in Portugal and I am currently in Spain. I would like to spend the next year, or more, traveling through the rest of Europe.

I have a business back at home, and I keep running it remotely, so I work from here but it has nothing to do with Europe (other than spending my money here).

Today it is two months since I arrived in Lisbon. All I have on my passport is a hard-to-read stamp with the date of my arrival. I a national of Mexico.

So, what would be the correct way for me to go as far as visas is concerned? I can limit my stay in each country for less than three months, no prob.

Thank you for your help.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MD
Diamond

Terms of schengen for non-visa holders (pasport stamp only) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Terms of schengen for non-visa holders (pasport stamp only)   Terms of schengen for non-visa holders (pasport stamp only) EmptyJeu 2 Juil à 19:50

You are allowed to stay at least 3 months per periode of 6 months in the Schengen area,cordind to European regulation.

Your right to stay longer without a visa depends on the bilateral agreements signed by Mexico and the Schengen country where you stay. I would recommend to ask the Mexican consulate, which is supposed to know.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Terms of schengen for non-visa holders (pasport stamp only)
Page 1 sur 1