Le Forum du Visa Schengen. The Schengen Visa Forum.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Forum du Visa Schengen. The Schengen Visa Forum.

Questions en matière de Visa Schengen. Questions about the Schengen Visa.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Urgent! D type hellenic visa. Can I enter France first

2 participants
AuteurMessage
mercikamxa
Nouveau

Urgent! D type hellenic visa. Can I enter France first Empty
MessageSujet: Urgent! D type hellenic visa. Can I enter France first   Urgent! D type hellenic visa. Can I enter France first EmptySam 29 Aoû à 22:25

I am a Vietnamese national and have a Greek visa (+1 transit Schengen), D type, single entry, valid from 24/08/09 to 21/11/09, duration of stay 90 days.

Because I have training in Paris from 6 to 11 Sep, so I wanted to fly from Viet Nam to France first with this visa for the training then I will go to Greece later.

But at the check-in at Viet Nam airport, the authority refused to check-in me and cancelled my flight.

Are they correct in refusing my flight for France first?

In case that I should go to Greece first, how can I get a permission to attend the training in Paris from 6 Sep? should I apply for french visa? It is really complex issue when I am a vietnamese nationality which limit my schengen entry permission !!!

Pls help me.
Thank a lot for any reply soon because it is my urgent case!!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MD
Diamond

Urgent! D type hellenic visa. Can I enter France first Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Urgent! D type hellenic visa. Can I enter France first   Urgent! D type hellenic visa. Can I enter France first EmptyMar 1 Sep à 22:21

Your visa allows you to transit through France to go to Greece, not to attend a training session in France.

If you go first to Greece, you shall need a visa to go to France at the consulate in Athens. If you have a good reason why you wish to travel to France, proof of accomodation, enough ressources, a return ticket to Greece and a travel insurance, there is no reason why your visa would be refused.

You could also apply for it before leaving Vietnam at the French consulate.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Urgent! D type hellenic visa. Can I enter France first
Page 1 sur 1