Le Forum du Visa Schengen. The Schengen Visa Forum.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Forum du Visa Schengen. The Schengen Visa Forum.

Questions en matière de Visa Schengen. Questions about the Schengen Visa.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

Multiple Entry Schengen visas

2 participants
AuteurMessage
sunilr79
Nouveau

Multiple Entry Schengen visas Empty
MessageSujet: Multiple Entry Schengen visas   Multiple Entry Schengen visas EmptyVen 16 Juin à 1:39

Hi,

I am working in London and wish to go to Italy. I also intend to go to other Schengen countries in the subsequent months after my trip to Italy.

1) Where do I apply for a Schengen Visa? Do I apply for a schengen visa in the Italian Consulate in London?
2) Can I get a multiple entry Schengen visa if I apply at the Italian consulate?
3) Are there any conditions to get a multiple-entry Schengen visa for 3-6 months? Will I get a multiple-entry visa if I just show the bookings for Italy and a 1 year travel insurance or should I show 2 or more bookings in hotels etc. to get a multiple entry visa?

Thanks,
Sunil.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MediaVisa.net
Rang: Administrateur
MediaVisa.net

Multiple Entry Schengen visas Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Multiple Entry Schengen visas   Multiple Entry Schengen visas EmptyVen 16 Juin à 12:57

Hello,

1. Yes.

2. Why not? It depends on your profile. If you have a good professional profile, you should obtain that kind of visa without problem.

3. It also depends on your profile. The Consulat could ask you an hotel booking for your first trip, but require no further documentation for the following trips you envisage. Explain the Consulate exactly what you want to do and it should not be a problem.

Regards.

Martin
MediaVisa.net
Schengen visa insurance plans accepted by all Consulates - Subscribe with or without credit card
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.mediavisa.net

Multiple Entry Schengen visas
Page 1 sur 1