Le Forum du Visa Schengen. The Schengen Visa Forum.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Forum du Visa Schengen. The Schengen Visa Forum.

Questions en matière de Visa Schengen. Questions about the Schengen Visa.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

How to fill in the form of application for the schengen visa

3 participants
AuteurMessage
celesta chiu
Nouveau

How to fill in the form of application for the schengen visa Empty
MessageSujet: How to fill in the form of application for the schengen visa   How to fill in the form of application for the schengen visa EmptyDim 8 Juin à 13:51

Hi everyone, I am a Chinese girl and intend to go to the Netherlands for my master study. But I have several questions on the form of application for the schengen visa. May someone can help me, thank you~ Razz

Q1.. "Duration of stay /Visa is requested for: ______ days/" The master study will take two years, so how should I write about the number of "days"?

Q2.." Date of departure" I cannot make sure the exact date of departure which will be in the year of 2010...

Q3.." Name of host or company in the Schengen states and contact person in host company. If not applicable, give name of hotel or temporary address in the Schengen states" I am going to study! So is the host company my university?

Q4.."Who is paying for your cost of travelling and for your costs of living during your stay?  Myself  Host person/s  Host company. (State who and how and present corresponding documentation):/" I have been offered a scholarship, so which one should I choose? And have I showed the embassy the proof of my scholarship?

Q5.."Means of support during your stay Cash  Travellers' cheques  Credit cards  Accommodation  Other  Travel and/or health insurance. Valid until" Just as said above, I have been offered scholarship, so I have no idea on the choices...

Thank you again~ rendeer
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MD
Diamond

MessageSujet: Re: How to fill in the form of application for the schengen visa   How to fill in the form of application for the schengen visa EmptyDim 8 Juin à 21:36

You probably have the wrong form. You have to apply for a long stay visa (2 years) and not a Schengen visa (maximum of 3 months).

You should check with the Dutch consulate.
xjessie007
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: How to fill in the form of application for the schengen visa   How to fill in the form of application for the schengen visa EmptyJeu 25 Juin à 22:05

I think she has the right form. Schengen visa comes in various categories (short term C, long term CD). The form is the same, you just check different thing in the box "22. Type of Visa : Airport transit Transit Short stay Long stay".

People read the applications, so even though they need to be factually correct, they do not need to be precise if you do not have the information, just provide answers best to your knowledge.

Q1: Just write "2 years" in the box.
Q2: You know the month no? You can find out when the shool starts, so you can estimate at least the month.
Q3: yes, the uni
Q4: Host company. Attach your scholarship letter to the application.
Q5: Other

Good luck with your application. Smile Here is a pretty good resource about Schengen visa.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: How to fill in the form of application for the schengen visa   How to fill in the form of application for the schengen visa Empty

How to fill in the form of application for the schengen visa
Page 1 sur 1